Fort Lauderdale Florida USA|
The Prestige 500 is characterized by a very comfortable interior saloon, (3) comfortable staterooms, a large flybridge and aft cockpit sliding door which leads out to a spacious cockpit lounge area and large swim platform.
The Prestige 500 greatly encourages cruising and relaxation for the family for both day excursions and vacations to the Bahamas or Florida Keys.
Captain maintained and ready for cruising.
|Vessel name:||Mein Traum|
|Model:||Prestige 500 FB|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||VOLVO Volvo IPS 600|
|Cruising Speed:||24 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||29 knots|
|Length over all:||50'|
|Maximum draft:||3' 5"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||172 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||84 Gallons|
Very Large Living Space The Prestige 500 above all retains the charm of life on board. The large, panoramic, U-shaped saloon impresses by its space and pervading light. The integrated aft galley aft is between the two main living areas, the saloon and the cockpit.
The spacious owners suite / cabin is notable for its private access from the saloon. The wide hull windows, interior decor and ensuite head compartment make it an especially comfortable and exclusive place.
The very spacious forward guest cabin is distinguished by its double berth, which can convert into two singles, and by its comfortable, private head compartment, which can also be used for day guests.
The third cabin offers two single berths, that can be converted into a double, a much more comfortable idea than the bunk berths generally offered in a third cabin.
Outside, the cockpit lounge is treated as a real living area. Completely open to the saloon and galley through the sliding door when fully open (4-panel door), it becomes a natural extension.
The sundeck forward also benefits from very comfortable equipment, being fitted with a recessed bimini and backrests for reading.
Sea Keeping Qualities The powerful, spacious hull has been designed to obtain the best speed / efficiency ratio and first-class sea keeping. For efficiency and economy in use, Prestige chose the revolutionary VOLVO IPS System. For performance, the very wide evolutionary measured V-hull ensures the desired speeds and real comfort under way while on board.
This model, first launched in D sseldorf, Germany, won many trophies as:
- Best Interior Design in September at the World Yachts Trophies Awards in Cannes.
- Best Motor Yacht in October,at the Nautical Design Awards in Milan.
- Best of the Best 2011 in Hainan by the magazine Robb Report.
- Motor Yacht of the Year in January, at the official ceremony of the Motor boat of the year award, in the category of yachts up to 55 feet in length.
- Bottom and pods painted - May 2018
- Volvo 2 x IPS 600 435 HP; 522 hours
- 13.5 kw Generator; 630 hours
- Engine electric control
- Joystick system for IPS
- Electric windlass
- Second mooring windlass portside
- Windscreen defogger
- Engine ventilation
- Stem fitting with anchor station
- Stainless steel bow protector
- Anchoring kit
- Mooring kit
- Foredeck sunpad
- Forward fender storage
- Portlight screens
- Flybridge bimini
- Flybridge helm and seat covers
- Flybridge electric grill and refrigerator
- Flybridge wet bar and sink
- Flybridge wood table
- Deck floodlight
- Aft chocks
- Forward mooring cleats
- Midship mooring cleats
- Stern mooring cleats
- Hydraulic gangway
- Cockpit handrails
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- Lift raft storage
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Sundeck mattress cushion
- GRP radar arch
- Cockpit Controls (upgrade)
- Telescopic Sun Awning for cockpit
- Cockpit cover (white)
- Cockpit locker
- Cockpit lights
- LG 32 LED Flat screen TV in saloon with AM/FM radio MPS3/ DVD player
- LG 22 LED Flat screen TV + DVD player in the forward cabin
- LG 22 LED Flat screen TV + DVD MP3 in the aft cabin
- Wood decking cockpit, swim platform, flybridge
- Swimming platform including swim ladder
- Hot and cold water cockpit shower
- Electric sea pump / deck washing
- Water supply from shore connector
- Glendenning retractable power cord system
- Saloon/cabin cushions fabrics standard
- Saloon carpeting
- Saloon Entertainment group with TV, Stereo, DVD
- Apple TV module
- Raymarine SR6 Sirius Receiver and network switch
- GeoSat Wifi system and antenna
- BOSE speakers
- Saloon, cabins, bathroom water heating system
- Air conditioning 52000 BTU reversible
- Varnished wood saloon table on stainless pedestal
- Window blinds for all windows
- Removable carpet set
- 2 single berths convertible in double berth
- Microwave oven
- Hot water heater
- Ceramic top burner
- Refrigerator / Freezer
- Washer / Dryer combo unit
- Storage compartments
- Electric Quiet flush toilets
- Holding tank
- 110v shore power fitting
- Battery charger 60 Amp; 8 battery bank
- 13.5 kw Generator, 630 hours
- Underwater lights (upgrade)
- Bed cover set
- Upholstery Mediterranean tan light, Ecru, Skin Coffee, Amaretta Taupe, Leather Beige, Leather Chocolate
- Tender with 4 stroke Yamaha 25 hp engine (2016)
Raymarine Chartplotter GPS lower station (2)
Raymarine Chartplotter GPS Flybridge (1)
Raymarine 4kw Dome Radar
Raymarine Autopilot IPS ST70
Raymarine VHF 240E dual station
- Bow thruster
- KVH Tracvision M5 Satellite TV
- Trim Tabs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.